nuffnang

Thursday, November 15, 2012

LEGO Ferrari

Hello everyone! I'm back from laziness. I was a bit busy and almost two months thinking on my next entry for this blog. My plan was to post an entry about my recent trip to Manila and Subic with my little cousins but when I got home I have tons to do. I promise after this post, I'll share with you our trip.

It began when I saw a Shell advertisement that they are releasing something. As I saw the photo the photo, it gave me an idea a Ferrari goodies. My friend who is a huge F1 Ferrari fan (me too) post a YouTube video in my Facebook page, Fernando Alonso, Felipe Massa and Stefano Domenicali (team prinicipal of F1 Ferrari team) having a time challenge assembling a LEGO F1 Ferrari. Here the video that my friend posted in my account post.






That video answered my own guessing game about Shell Philippines latest reveal to their customers. Then next few days they officially advertise it on Philippine television and I am dying to buy all of them because it is a Ferrari and a LEGO!

Surprisingly I received a sms from my sister that my dad bought LEGO F1 Ferrari toy. That sms made my day and excited when they gone home from the office.


My first LEGO experience


Lego Alonso F1 Ferrari car


Last Tuesday, after sending we drop my sister to school my father went to Shell for refuel and he asked what LEGO toy will be our next purchase, I told him the truck and he relay it to the saleslady and I asked my dad if we can purchase all in one refuel he again ask the saleslady and she said they allow it. I went straight to the station office and pay to the cashier. I get another F1 for Felipe Massa. HAPPY!!

VRRROOOOOOM!!


My collection. I am crazy right?








Mechanics






always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment