nuffnang

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Giuseppe Zanotti x VSFS '11 & Nicholas Kirkwood x VSFS '12 Shoes

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is one of the annual fashion shows that I watch. Hot models, lingeries, and SHOES! I started to watched the show since 2009, and started last year to notice  the shoes they are wearing in the runway. 

Last 2011, Alessandra, Adriana, Chanel, Miranda, and Doutzen were the highlights of the runway. Pink was my favorite segment because it is lively. They are so sexy. My favorite runway shoes was:


Giuseppe Zanotti x VSFS 2011


I have to wait for December to watch the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on YouTube. Seen some photo highlights thru DailyMail and spotted this shoe that Miranda Kerr wore. 
Giuseppe Zanotti


My favorite shoes in the show.

Note related to the post but still on VSFS:
       Why is Karlie Kloss a VS angel? She is not suited in that show, she is too thin but not sexy & healthy (she looks Anorexic). And this is one of my lows in this year and last year's show. Karlie Kloss should be out next year!


always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment