nuffnang

Sunday, November 20, 2011

nuts on Downton Abbey

The Crawley's and the Servants


Before I will start my blog hiatus, I will share about my recent television costume drama series addiction: Downton Abbey. I got to know of this series because it was advertised on television, dailymail.co.uk said that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were hooked in this drama, and the drama got an Emmy nomination. I got that chance to watch the season one finale in my cousin's house. Even though I did not watch the pilot, the story was interesting so I decided to download via torrent.

I really love this kind of drama's that took place on the 1910's-1920's. I got to feel what their life feels like, not so advanced technology compared to today, and etc. The drama mainly focuses on the life of the Crawley's and the servants. I do not want to share everything, just watch the series. 


Edith, Mary, and Sybil.


photos from Google.

always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment