nuffnang

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Royal Barbie's


They say Barbie dolls are girls favorite toy but not all girls consider it like me. Barbie is my least favorite toy, most of my birthday gift are Barbie and it will not last for a year. Headless, armless, legless would be the outcome of my Barbie.

The little kid inside of me is back again and now I regret for detaching the parts my old Barbie's. It's been two years that I love browsing www.barbiecollector.com. Recently just saw these Royal dolls. Princess Grace Kelly of Monaco and Duchess of Cambridge (with her Prince William). I want to have them but Princess Kate's doll is already sold out and Princess Grace is still available for US$170.

They are both beautiful and elegant. I love them!




Photo credit: Barbiecollector.com

Photo Credit: Barbiecollector.com




Photo Credit: Barbiecollector.com


Sold out!
Barbiecollector.com





always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment