nuffnang

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Surigao del Sur

My Aunt's kept on saying how beautiful Surigao, encouraging my other relatives to go and visit some tourist sites. Enchanted River, and Siargao Island is the only tourist spot I know in Surigao. Visiting Surigao was not one of my list. 2 weeks ago my aunt's and her officemates went to Surigao del Sur and geez it made me want to visit the places that they visited.

Thank God for HOLIDAYS. I was able to visit the Surigao with my pamilya inc. I (the yaya) sat beside with my little maldita cousin Larla and what a talkative little kid. We leave Davao early morning, having breakfast at Jollibee Tagum. I do not have any idea what time will we arrive in Surigao because I was not familiar in travelling in that region. We arrived 9am at the resort and we can see Britania Island and I was sort of amazed because I felt like I was somewhere outside Mindanao seeing the islets.

Britania Island
First Island
  This is the first stop of our island hopping adventure, I forgot the name of this island. But when my foot landed in the sand, wowow the sand is so fine like the sands in Panglao, Bohol. My cousins love it.



Another View

2nd Stop



We had our breakfast and lunch in this island. HAYAHAY


My grandma muni-muni

After this island we went to the other island (that island in the left, farthest)

BonBon Island. I called it Temptation Island
 Compared the sands in this island and the last two islands, sands in this island is like sesame seeds.


Third Island

BonBon and the next island


Naked Island afar
The last island reminds me of the White Island in Camiguin. No photo because I already have fun swimming. =)

always smile! =) always smile! =)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't there in Enchanted River but my friends told me that it was a nice place..I'm hoping that soon I will gonna visit these place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @belladonna

    Enchanted River is nice but the place is too crowded better visit that place on weekdays or "non-holiday" days. =) thanks xo

    ReplyDelete