nuffnang

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I am going nuts and blah whatever.

I am going back to school this thursday for my second semester manual enrollment (yes, there is an online enrollment but since I belong in the old curriculum they say that their system cannot anymore match from our subject codes). Oh boy there is a BIG OH problemo,  I do not want to extend my stay in the university (ayaw ko na!) and really praying that all is well in the manual enrollment. This is really a stress for me, thinking that "extend" might be possible. It also my fault that I take care of my requirements late so mao to.

This is my way to release the worries that I have, to accept whatever might happen (diskarte mode ON), and make myself busy so that at least no lessen my fret. I made myself busy watching Ghost Adventures marathon via YouTube, and reading the novel Gone with the Wind.



So sad this show is gone!
Ghost Adventures (Nick, Zak, and Aaron)


I am addicted watching ghost hunting shows. Last show that I always watch and hooked was Ghost Lab in Discovery Channel but the show got axed. My sister started watching Ghost Adventures and it was not the ghost that got my attention but Zak Bagans; one of the ghost hunter (I think the girls would have the same thought/reaction). Zac Bagans, Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodwin did some amazing stuffs in communicating and detecting with the spirits. They did some risk like being possessed, having that evil scratches, and being a trigger object (mostly Aaron's job). I started to loving this kind of show because I do believe in the paranormal and I have experience once.

Here is the story: I was in an old church, whenever there are no mass held their main entrance is closed and the visitors will enter the museum that is connected to the church. When I entered the vicinity, I was amazed because of the architecture (dome, column, old organ, and etc) and it was my first time to enter a 176 year old Spanish colonial church. Because of my amazement, I went near the entrance of the church and saw some epitaphs of the Spaniard priests and friars. While I was standing there, reading some Spanish epitaphs, and shot one epitaph. Then I got the weird feeling, the hair in my arms rose and I got cold. Weird because it is sunny outside and the church has stained glass and the heat of the sun can enter the church. My mind is telling me  that I should go back near the altar because I really had a strange feeling near the church entrance and someone is watching me. But then after I shot one epitaph my camera's battery instantly drained and that me decide to go back to the altar. The experience in the church is still fresh in my mind because of the strange feeling in the part of the church. Because in this experience, I can say it was a paranormal experience. Now I have ideas what to do and some cautions in communicating with the spirits. 

Here is the epitaph and after that the batteries are drained.


One of past-times is reading one of the amazing film and book "Gone with the Wind". I watched the film first, and there are differences from the film and the novel but I was not disappointed. Like watching Twilight Saga (only watched Twilight) which is so depressing (corny to the M).

While reading this novel, I can imagine myself in that Confederate-Union, the war of Gettysburg time. And the beautiful dresses they wore at the time. I will not explain further. Yun na yun!

Watch the film first, then read the novel.
love story ng buhay buhay

Today is just the beginning. Expect the worst.


always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment