nuffnang

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Swatch CRAZY!

It's been eight months (i think) to have this frenzy. I was thinking to have one "proper" watch. You want to know my reason? for accessory and at least to keep me track of the time while in class. I just observed in school the chrono watches are the fashion trend.


Patek Philippe, Philip Stein, Hublot, Rolex, Omega -- expensive watches. I can't afford those watches.

 I searched for watches in Amazon.com and noticed SWATCH. they have cute designs that can be for collections. Everytime I went to SM, I always passed by at the Swatch stall to search for cute designs and compare prices there and the internet. As I remember, Mikee Cojuangco-Jaworski is an endorser and also collects Swatch watches. and I read some blog that said it is the cheapest Swiss watch. So that make's me think to buy a Swatch watch. It was 3 months to decide whether to buy a watch or not and where to buy the watch through the internet or at the mall. I browse their website. Lots of adorable design and this is the watch that my father bought....
My first Swatch.





I'm into branded stuffs and I buy originals, never knock-offs.
I'm planning to buy these...
Yey! Save money!

I want to be a Swatch endorser! hehehehe =)



always smile! =) -- i am trying to improve my blog posts. 

3 comments:

  1. Mens and Womens Watches are always a great accessory to have on you. Not only do they tell the time for you, they are also very stylist. There are gent, sport, and chronograph are some of the styles you can chose from now of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much is the watch that u are wanting to buy??

    ReplyDelete