nuffnang

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Companies I Wish to Work With


*crossing fingers*

Hopefully in less than a year I will graduate in the University and Reality please be kind to me. Since last year, I am already thinking if I'll help our business or  be working in a company/firm. Until now, I am still undecided and I am trying to solve some of problems in school. I'm not exactly sure if those people wanted me to graduate this March 2012. Oh well, let us move on some crap shit.

I am going to list the companies I want to work with...



1. SAN MIGUEL CORPORATION esp. MAGNOLIA ICE CREAM




San Miguel Corporation is one of the best companies in the Philippines. I think they conquer almost all industries. Purefoods, B-Meg, San Miguel Beer, Basketball teams... I want to work with SMC because they are one of the most respected company in the country. I also patronized this company from Purefoods Hotdog, Corned Beef, Ice Cream, and etc because they produce one of the best quality of products. I wish I was in the Magnolia Ice Cream department because I super love their ice cream, THE BEST PHILIPPINE ICE CREAM. Because of Magnolia Ice Cream, it made me think that someday I will work with this company. All I want is to avail employee benefits maybe like free or discounts for every purchase of Ice Cream. 

2. GOOGLE
I wish to work in Google because obviously their office is so freaking good. CNN featured their office in California, and WHOA! WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO WORK. It is not the usual office building type I see here in Davao. It is like a playground for adults, a playground at the same time a working space. What I also like their office is that they know needs of their employees in work they even provide a spacious day care center, play room, beach volleyball court... Great interiors, it is like Ikea and Google combined; colorful interiors. This is one of the reasons why the company is growing because I believe when you are in a great working environment there will be a great result or product.

Some of the coolest feature in their office.

I love this!

Not your ordinary office


Rock the Boat

Playground for Adults


3. IKEA
I really love Scandinavian furniture and IKEA. I started to love Scandinavian furniture since I was a kid. My dad collect Scandinavian magazines in the 80's and at the time I was taking Architecture the furniture is modern even though it was designed in the 80's, the design never goes old and "baduy" out-of-style in the 21st century. and I later noticed Ikea because my Aunt gave me a catalog and its from Sweden and its Scandinavian
I want to work in this company because it is my dream to be part in the marketing department. and i want to avail the employee benefit. Even though I didn't go or visit their store, just watched 500 days of summer; they really have great show rooms, have great quality of products.




from their Catalog


this lamp design never gets out-of-style

I also want to work in an airline company, but I do not have any ideas what airline company to work with. all i want is a great employee benefit!

Please hire me! =)

always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment