nuffnang

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Few of My Favorite Things of Duchess Catherine

Hello! I'll be posting my favorite Duchess of Cambridge's outfits, shoes, and etc. This will be my first batch about her "things"


My first fave is the Jenny Packham she wore during her American tour. She so guapa, so princessy. Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) also wore this dress on Gossip Girl but the Duchess brought it with class and royalty.

Dress from Jenny Packham




Coat from Missoni

The Duchess Effect, I can say that it help their country's economy and UK highstreet fashion brands. Fashion people really looked forward what outfit she wore in her Royal engagements.

L.K. Bennett, because of her they expanded their business to the other side of the pond (United States). These shoes are my favorites.

Sledge Shoes from L.K. Bennett

Wedge Shoes by L.K. Bennett

This is my another favorite, this photo was from the Paralympics opening ceremony. She wore Day Birger et Mikkelsen and L.K. Bennet shoes. She last wore this coat in Zara Phillips wedding.
Day Birger et Mikkelsen Coat Dress


I'll add some soon.
always smile! =)

Photos: L.K. Bennett, and Google Search

0 comments:

Post a Comment