nuffnang

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Webby-day-check

Hello! my first blogpost as a-university-graduate. No "job" yet.

But for now, this post is about "the websites that i daily read and check"

1. burningear.com

I personally love indie music, songs that didn't play on radio. I discovered this site through the google search engine. Discovered great songs with cool beats, and song remixes.

theburningear.com



2. dailymail.co.uk

To get in touch in my British roots, I adore this British news site because I can get update to the Royals, football, British entertainment (a big fan of Cheryl!), and reading some weird & amazing stories. Their website is not complicated to use.
dailymail.co.uk

3. facebook.com

hay! obviously to connect with my "friends"
facebook.com

4. thefancy.com

my favorite as of this moment. I got amused from beautiful places around the world to the coolest gadgets invented. fancy.
thefancy.com

5. twitter.com

Getting close to people that you want to be close. (whuhaat?). This social network site is also helpful. I can get on time updates from news, entertainment, celebrity crush, hunks (my loves hahaa).
twitter.com
6. thebaghagdiaries.com

I SO LOVE HER BLOG!!! I have a weaknessessssssssssssss for bags. I adore luxury bags, and envy her bag collection. I learn lot of things from her travel abroad, and bagsss. I appreciate luxury bags because of her.

thebaghagdiaries.com
7. tumblr.com

This is one of the sites where I can look for photos, blogs from hollywood celebrities and etc.
tumblr.com
8. justjared.com

This is where I get updated on Hollywood chismis.
justjared.com


always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment