nuffnang

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wishlist: Bags


Hello! It's been a long time. 

One thing you should know about me, I love bags. I have a lot of bags than dresses and shoes (crazy huh?!). Even though I do not own a luxury bag, I appreciate and amused of the quality of these expensive bags. Here are the bags that I adore and someday own.



1. Givenchy Laced Animation Large Antigona Duffel







2. Valextra Babila Bag




3. Mulberry Oversized Alexa Bag (MUST HAVE!)

This bag is named after British fashion icon Alexa Chung. I like Alexa's fashion style, and I'm worried on her weight she is too skinny, hope she will gain weight. xo



Alexa Chung









 Foggy Gray.





4. Balenciaga Baby Daim Classic First












4. Bottega Veneta Large Intrecciato Tote



What I like about Bottega Veneta bags are their "banig" or mat patterns, which is for me is so Pinoy.







As you noticed, I love big bags that has straps and zippers/locks. I like these bags because I can put a lot of stuff and not a hassle when there is an last-minute appointment (I could just grab my bag and zoom!). For me these are multi-purpose bags, lessens the problem "What bag will I use at..." and I choose dark and black color because it matches in any type of outfits. I can't go to  appointments without a big bag.

Photos/Printscreened: Harrods.com, Barneys.com


always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment