nuffnang

Monday, April 2, 2012

Forever Paradise



This is one of the beautiful places I've ever been. PARADISE

I was supposed to visit this place with my relatives November last year but because of school enrollment matters I decided not to go. But it was a right decision because I got all the remaining subject then graduated last March 24. Luckily when I was at my aunt's place, my other aunt told me that she will go back to Socorro with her office mates,she asked me if I want to go and I said yes (alangan basta laag go jud!). Thank God! What a perfect timing because it was after our exam week and I consider it as graduation gift.

It was a 7-8 hour road trip from Davao to Hayanggabon, Surigao del Norte. We leave 8pm in Davao and arrived at the port around 3:30 am and waited for another 3 hours (?) for the small boat from the resort  to fetch us. When Mr. Sun is out, it is my first time to see a mining site, all I can see is the dark soil around the place, a bus full of miners pass by to go their sites.


They're off to work!


Makes me sad when I saw this.

 I was so excited as we are on board in this bangka. We brought our own lifevest, I intended to wear the vest but I have to. It was a 45min seatrip or it depends of the waves going to "paradiso". Me and sister had with the semi-big waves we were both laughing, but our co-passengers were not happy but scared. hihi






When you are already in the island, all you can see are big green rock formations, and the sea is soo clean, and some of the islands have big waves.





Hidden Island Resort


We stayed at Hidden Island Resort, which the room rates, food, and etc is worth it "sulit".  There are rooms that if for family with kids, they have a cute double deck beds for kids, rooms good for 10 people. and the staff are so friendly. 

Check their website http://hiddenislandresort.ph/

Our first trip was in Tiktikan Lake but we have to go back because the caretaker is not around. When we arrived at the "dock" we were all surprised when we saw this photo below -- a shark!. When my sister and I saw the baby shark we decided "ayy hindi na ako maliligo may shark pala". 


Baby Shark


Our first official tour is this amazing cave. Amazingly my fully charged flashlight was left in Davao so we brought a candle. I am scared walking in pitch dark places, I regularly screamed going to the cave and have some photos. We were all amazed to see the stalagmites/stalactites glitter. And those freaking bats that me and my sister scream. In this cave there is also a smaller cave called Bulitas Cave where you to crawl to enter the small cave.


Inside the Crystal Cave


Crawling underneath Bulitas Cave

Inside Bulitas Cave

After exploring the Crystal Cave, we went back to Tiktikan lake. and again I was amaze because of the there is a lake. I mean is in a beach paradise there is a "fresh water" lake. In the lake there is a kisses-shaped islet(?), while we were waiting for "we do not know why" situation, I was feeling hungry staring at the kisses-shaped islet because I imagined it as Hershey's Kisses and Peanut Kisses in my sister's imagination.

Tiktikan Lake


After lunch we had our first island hop at Marca A Island, i love white sand beaches and we can not properly swim because of the waves but we enjoyed the beach. Then we went swimming in the deep with our Speedo googles and then again amazed of the beautiful coral formation, their mini-ecosystem. I really adore the locals for conserving and preserving their environment.

Marca A Island

After our short trip to Marca A island and swimming in the deep, we went to Club Tara another resort in Socorro. Just viewing their facilities. Then off to the another "private" island to meet the waves. As we are in the beach the waves are getting bigger, and later we realized that there is a earthquake oops. We concluded our first day with a delicious seafood dinner, then off to bed.
Earthquake Waves


Had our Saturday breakfast at Cinnamon Island, this was our breakfast with Cinnamon tea (yummy).


Fish, Egg, Banana, Carrot Rice, and Saang


On our second and final day of our trip, we went to Sohoton Cove where the main entrance and exit going through a cave. Hard to take photos because of a bad weather at the time of our trip.

Before we enter the cave, again I was amazed. As in, the place is so beautiful. We all just said WOW.

Sohoton Cove



This elephant nose rock formation is the landmark that you are already inside Sohoton Cove.
Elephant Nose Rock Formation


The White rock  on our background, our tour guide said that there was a huge tree above that  brings church bell sound
Enchanted White Wall in our background


We entered two caves, the water is so cold but I love it. The water in the cove is not to salty at all. While we were on the boat, I always dipped my hands in the water and taste the water. hahaha stupid.


the cliff jumping site, you have to enter this cave then climb.



Hagokan Cave

one of the best paradise! i love Surigao!

photos: mine and my aunt's =)

always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment