nuffnang

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Looklets

HAYAHAY!

Today's our school's intramurals and I'm at home doing nothing but hibernate. School's intramural is the time I could call myself taksil because I am supporting Engineering and Architecture (my former school div). Now I'm with BM division, I don't feel the crowd and  my heart still bleeds orange. Especially watching basketball games I tried to support BM but the kind of my support is not the same as with EA. Kung sa bisaya pa lang ginapugos nako akong sarili musuporta sa BM pero akong kasingkasing naa gihapon sa EA. My EA years were so memorable by having great classmates, meeting everyone who are so good to me during badtimes, and most of the people that I can talk "common sense" with. I hope the EA boys would still defend their title! Let's GO EA!

I have lots of homeworks but laziness always comes first.

Since I don't know what to do and bored. I'll be posting my looklets... hope you like my fashion sense



Semi-Formal Look

Sporty. i love the pink!

Kate Middleton LABafta Inspired



always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment