nuffnang

Monday, August 29, 2011

ALDO




Hello everyone! I am currently semi-enjoy my long weekend. I have 2 exams this week and still "HAYAHAY". Moving on, last Kadayawan week i planned to buy something for myself a shirt, pants, or something that I can wear for washdays (Wednesdays). Tuesday night, Maderdak, Papa, and moi went to Abreeza, and I stroll around the mall. Almost all stalls are on sale! I bought some sale items in Terranova. We (Maderdak and I) went to Aldo because they are also on sale. Went inside and look at their sale items and this sandals (which is not part of the Sale). I was having a dilemma on buying this sandal. Sayang akong pinag-upunan and I have lots of shoes. But on the next day, I decided to go back and bought this sandals.





    





I never regret I bought these sandals because it is so COMFORTABLE and I am planning to buy more Aldo shoes (a high heel) in the future. the price i pay is so worth it!



always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment