nuffnang

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cars In My Future Garage

Hello guys! 

I posted this another dream on thing. Earlier I watched National Geographic's Mega Factories, now they featured Maserati's factory in Italy. I just found out the Ferrari made their machines -- class, and one of the most hi-tech car factories in the world. It made me think to post a blog "cars in my future garage".

My parents and friends know that Land Rover Range Rover is my dream car. I think in my opinion the best 4x4 SUV better than Hummer. I'm always amazed and happy everytime I saw Range Rover in the city. I'm not a car expert. Although it's expensive but the price you pay is worth it (Performance, Quality, and etc). Range Rover is on top of my list. If I won lotto, the first thing I will do is to purchase Range Rover (i am damn serious). I am a fan of British/European cars. Europeans cars are way better than American cars, I think Jeremy Clarkson would definitely agree my statement. LOL

I LOVE THEM ALL
Range Rover Sport

Range Rover



Defender -- Kuya Kim's

Maserati -- Gran Turismo
 Maserati. I just realize their cars are whooaaa amazing quality!

Aston Martin's Rapide
Aston Martin. James Bond. damn freaking hot!

Mercedes Benz S-Class
CLASS -- everytime someone mention Mercedes, "kinaraan" and social. I would like to have a old-look car in my future garage.

call me crazy. these are my dream cars. they are luxury "LIBRE LANG MANGARAP"

always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment