nuffnang

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Zoobic Safari

Late post. 

This Zoobic Safari trip was not part of our itinerary in Subic, only Ocean Adventure and shopping at Duty Free shops. We arrived early from Quezon City, had breakfast and our folks decided to stopped by Zoobic. I really thought that this place was boring because of the thought that we have these in Davao but seeing the tiger in their tarpaulins made me thought "ooyy this is going to be fun". 

While waiting for our turn to be guided, we were entertained (?) with this white Tiger. They really have a weird smell. I was a bit scared. hihi

Beautiful but scary




These people who was with us during tour were also the people we met at Ocean Adventure. #AlamNa




met this fellow for the first time.


hello


It also includes a safari with the Tigers. This was part of the tour BUT we have to pay Php 300 for the raw chicken in order Richard Parker's will come close to the jeepney and see the upclose.




BABOY!! CUTE!!
Zoobic Safari is a huge place. One of the reasons I love Subic because of it's nature, so much trees for me is <3. Surrounded with trees and bunkers. I was really amazed in this bunkers that the Americans built, we went inside and it was cold inside (I am not thinking about paranormal activity but it might be possible). It is their "the Hobbit version" and it gave me an idea that this kind of house would be cool.

Inside this bunker is a collection of bones, skins of Tigers and other animal. No haunted house drama inside.hehehe

Bunker no. 2112

i love Subic because of them.
I always remind my friends while planning for a vacation be sure to check online discount purchases. Zoobic has discount purchases online but my aunt did not avail.

If you are in Subic with your friends and family be sure to visit them.

I am not an endorser or is not paid to made this. I really had a great time there. =)
always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment