nuffnang

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Manila Ocean Park

I should have made an entry about my last year's trip with my little cousins to the park last year. So here it is sorry for the late post.

October 2012, I traveled again with my relatives to Manila (Davao - Clark flight) but that trip was challenging because my cousins is with us. It is their first time to board on an airplane, to travel to Manila, and as an adult you always have to do "bantay" see them. They do not have any idea how worst is the traffic there compared here in Davao. Dropped our stuffs at Quezon City then went to Mall of Asia, sounds crazy there are malls near in my relative house (SM North Edsa and TriNoMa) but we prefer at MOA for the kids. They are so funny when arrived because they are shy to speak Tagalog, a week before our trip I joked that they should practice their Tagalog. It is a partly difficult for them to easily adjust because while on our trip, we were in the middle of traffic at C5 one of kids want to pee, we just told them we can not park somewhere because it is bawal and they have to patiently wait.

happy and excited kids

My aunt purchase our Manila Ocean Park tickets online via of MetroDeal. I just know at that time that there are there are online discount purchases available online. We got the ticket where we could watch an animal show, meet the penguins, oceanarium, jelly fishes, mini-jungle, snowland, and the dancing fountain.





Travel tip no 1: While planning for a vacation be sure to check certified discount vouchers websites for special offers.







Jelly fishes

Oceanarium


Cute Penguins!




always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment