nuffnang

Thursday, October 6, 2011

trying to be numb

Since yesterday, I want to scream at school because "i don't want to share the reason". Stress has be turned on when I found out that the person I am looking is not around the office and I am know fucking pissed. I am thinking of doing the other alternative with the help of another kind person and now I am making some ways to forget that event earlier. I am trying to be patient, and trying not feel the pain. I just mention "pain" because right now I am feeling it and scared that I might not be able to make it next year and if it happens a big OUCH and i want to die if that would happen. My mind is already set to finish my task and move to another step in my life next year. I do not want to cry just because of this. What I am thinking now? revenge. Revenge. Right now, I think I'm depressed or stressed and I want to eat burger, pizza, anything to make me forget. And I want to go the mall myself. I'm trying to arrange my thoughts but obviously it is mess.

And sad news for all of us, Steve Jobs is gone. I think almost everyone has one Apple product in hand or in the house. Tell me, who does not love his products and innovations? I was really in shock and devastated when the news broke out. So early in the morning and bad news comes. What a sad day for everyone. What will happen to Apple without Mr. Jobs? I remember we own our first Apple product in the 80's-90's I still remember that big Macintosh. His inventions really has a big impact in our lives. I can not live with out bringing my iPod and his inventions makes me to connect to my relatives who are outside the country.

Rest In Peace Steve Jobs. Thank You!



0 comments:

Post a Comment