nuffnang

Sunday, September 11, 2011

the day that changed everything



It is still unbelievable

It's been 10 years and still I have a fresh memory what and where I was on September 11, 2011. I was asleep when this terrorist attack happened. When I woke up I heard on the radio about the WTC buildings collapsed and I had no idea that it was a terrorist attack. When I was in school, my classmates and teachers talked about it and didn't realize how crucial or how bad this. Until I was back home and watched the news and I was quiet and shocked for hours. I just don't know what to say as I saw some of the video that aired. At that time I don't know why the WTC?

From that day, our lives changed, and fear arrived.

Since it is 10 years when thousands of lives were lost. I've been watching too many documentary about 9/11. I got teary eyed watching people stuck in the building and the people that they left in an interview. I am still shocked. May God bless their souls.


We Will Never Forget

always smile! =)

photos: from tumblr & google photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment