nuffnang

Monday, August 5, 2013

Korean Variety Show Obsession

I have been a Korean drama fan. Last month, I was watching Kim Tae-Hee's latest project the newly-finished Jang Ok Jung: Live by Love, it is about the life of Jang Hui-Bin one of the most beautiful women in the Joseon Dynasty and became the famous concubine. While browsing SBS like page in Facebook to check some spoilers, I read some Facebook readers about Running Man. I heard the name of the show, and my sister mentioned that her favorite Korean boyband Big Bang were among the guest. So I watched the Big Bang episode of Running Man on YouTube, and the show was so fun. I decided to watched all the episodes starting from the pilot.

Currently I am now on the 88th episode. Every episode never fails me to laugh, their pranks are funny!

 It is also one of my bucketlist to be a guest of this show.


Kwang-Soo, Jong-Kookie, Suk-hyung, Mong Ji-Hyo, Jong-Ki, Suk-Jin, Haroro, Gary






always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment