nuffnang

Monday, March 12, 2012

closer to reality

Hello everyone! Graduation is coming and I am a bit excited. I am done with the university but I have to take care of some never ending requirements so that I will be finally be out of school. This is just a short-term excitement and happiness because next month all the fresh graduates will meet Reality. 

Reality is looking for a job, work, and VACATION. I do not want a job that I will be stuck in a office. I want a job and work where I can be a gypsy -- travelling. I just do not want to be stuck in one place. Honestly, I want to work abroad (Europe)... and I want to be a free lance travel blogger. So I need to get a job save money then travel the world.



EUROPE


This Thursday going to paradise... get ready for my next blog entry. BYE for now! =)

always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment