nuffnang

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Songs and Singers that I want to them to Perform 3feet near Me


John Mayer's Slow Dancing in a Burning Room... his voice and the electric guitar is sex to my ears. so sexy. i always imagine him singing infront of me everytime I played this song in my iPod. it's a breakup song but nah! i just love to listen anytime of the day whenever i have a good mood or a bad mood!!


N.E.R.D.'s Hypnotize U. I love PHARRELL WILLIAMS, he is my super "black" crush (i have crush in different races) sorry if it sounds racist. I also love his voice cold and husky which makes it sexy! maging akin ka nalang! so sweet. almost all of his music videos, he is always surrounded with women. i wish one day he'll perform privately/exclusively for me (dream on)!! damn so sexy and would be so romantic if he'll this song 3feet near me!!!!! crazy I love you Pharrell. i hope you'll visit the Philippines!!



always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment