nuffnang

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I Love This DUDE!

 원빈!!! I'm going Won Bin crazy again. My friend suggested me to watch "The Man From Nowhere". He mentioned the Won Bin is the lead cast, I don't mind at first because I have summer class and don't have time to watch. Last Wednesday, since I have no evening class and   was bored at the office I decided to watch the flick. My first reaction was "OMG! POGI MO!" and as the movie progress, storyline was also amazing, fast paced, no dead "air", every scene was excellent. I love the kid's and the Thai guy acting.

WON BIN IS HOT!


This is where I start to drool. His looks in the start was so rugged and emo2x. SEXY =)

HOT

=)


I love this scene. ACTION and STAB, BANG!



Lead Actor and the Storyline of the FILM = PERFECT

Won Bin is my ultimate Korean crush. Autumn In My Heart is my first Korean drama to watch on TV (dubbed in Mandarin). Until now he's my crush <3
always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment