nuffnang

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Busy and Bored

Hi Guys!

I've been so busy lately. Before the Christmas break started my professor already gave us some homeworks and I promised myself to do those assignments but unfortunately I am also busy in my Christmas break. then this year  all I can see now is DARKNESS

Last monday was the first day of class for the year 2011. I am so worried in my prelim grades. I am so sure that I'll receive a failing mark in my 3 subjects and i planned to "FD" on subject. It is my suicidal mission -- PRESSURED! especially in my TTh subjects quizzes in all subjects this Tuesday. All I want to do now is to cry! Papers... i am stressed and I noticed that I kept watching HBO and Star Movies. and i kept drooling on Hot Boys now - they are my inspiration right now. it is 1am and i am out... a long blog post SOON.

Good Morning!



always smile! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment